Cost of cab ride to Elbow Beach?

flyboyswife

I forget there are multiple ports...looking for cabfare from kings wharf (dockyard) to elbow beach...thanks! Approx time for travel would be helpful too!

The cab fare to the Elbow Beach Resort is about $43.00 for up to 4 passengers plus tip, weekday and Saturday travel; for 5-7 passengers, $55. Travel time would be about +/- 40 minutes.

How near is the church to EBR?

SBtS

The cab fare to the Elbow Beach Resort is about $43.00 for up to 4 passengers plus tip, weekday and Saturday travel; for 5-7 passengers, $55. Travel time would be about +/- 40 minutes.

How near is the church to EBR?

SBtS

I wonder if they're going to church if it's on a Sunday...in which case taxi fare for 1-4 passengers would be 25% higher, 50% higher for 5-7 passengers.

OP here. Thanks everyone. Yes, Sunday. Didn't realize the price increase on Sunday's. I didn't think Elbow was that much farther from Horseshoe that the price would be so high.

The straight line distance between Horseshoe Bay and the Elbow Beach Resort is about 3 miles. The taxi meter rate for up to 4 passengers is $2.75/mile or part of; for 5 to 7 passengers, $3.50/mile or part of, plus the Sunday surcharge. The first mile is $7.90 or $9.95.

SBtS

Does anyone know if the mini-buses run back and fourth from kings wharf to elbow beach?

They don't. They only run back and forth between the Dockyard and Horseshoe. If you get a group of seven or more you could arrange a minibus to Elbow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk