Hotel Lancelot Rome

ACJV

Have you checked reviews on trip advisor? I tend to ignore the one hit wonders who give either a glowing or poor review to a hotel and give most weight to those with 20 or more reviews who mention both the good and bad about any given location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have stayed here twice, the last time being June 2016. The Lancelot is a small European hotel with much charm. Staff is excellent, location is walkable to many sights and the breakfast is included and very good.

Splurge and book a suite on the 6th floor. The large balcony has great views of the Colosseum and St. Peter's in the distance.

I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

I have stayed here twice, the last time being June 2016. The Lancelot is a small European hotel with much charm. Staff is excellent, location is walkable to many sights and the breakfast is included and very good.

Splurge and book a suite on the 6th floor. The large balcony has great views of the Colosseum and St. Peter's in the distance.

I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Thank you for the great comments about Hotel Lancelot. We are staying at this hotel in May. And we did splurge and booked a 6th floor room with a private balcony. We are very excited and this will be our first time in Rome!

Hotel Lancelot gets really great reviews on TripAdvisor and is also a recommended hotel in Rick Steves' Rome guide book. We are looking forward to our stay there.

• 1 month later...