The Godfather in St. Thomas

We will be in St. Thomas next week and heard about "The Godfather". He is supposedly a taxi driver that is very well versed on island lore and local customs, etc. The person relaying this to me had him two weeks ago but has no idea how to get in touch with him. He found him through someone else, etc. Hoping someone has a clue.

Thanks

I know who you're talking about. I'd recommend you call the VI Taxi Association, because I'm pretty sure he's a member. Their number is 340-776-5354. If I see him, I'll try to get his card or find out what his real name is.

• 5 months later...

By sheer chance, he was our taxi driver to Sapphire Beach last week and we found him utterly professional and extremely friendly. Dressed quite fine in a shirt, tie, dress slacks and derby hat he drove us to Sapphire (his favorite spot, he said!) and then offered to return when we were ready to go back to the ship. We decided to take him up on the offer and true to his word he returned 5 minutes before the agreed-upon time for our ride back to the ship. He took us a different route, telling us island history and showing us various spots along the way. Wonderful conversationalist and he was great with my teens.

• 6 years later...

We had the Godfather as our tour guide in St Thomas on Nov 12 2014...We absolutely loved him...He was the best guide we have ever had. we were on the Carnival Breeze and we connected to him once on the island. he was extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly...Your the BEST Godfather

We had the Godfather as our tour guide in St Thomas on Nov 12 2014...We absolutely loved him...He was the best guide we have ever had. we were on the Carnival Breeze and we connected to him once on the island. he was extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly...Your the BEST Godfather

Screenshot_2014-11-22-23-03-21.jpg.495bbb5ba97ab60a403c7f1494c17979.jpg

Edited by Goldie1229