Last mininute thing we forget?

Duke Mazer

A watch for each adult.

A lot of people don't "wear" a watch these days, because they are carrying their cell phone.

But on the ship, you will want/need a watch! :)

They sell a lot of watches on ships, because everyone forgets to bring them!

Depending on how your child is or in general a small plug in nightlight. Heck my kids are 13&16 and I still bring one just because it's either that, or leave the bathroom door open a crack so people don't trip over each other at night!

Also pack some quick easy pre-packages snacks your child likes. That way you can avoid a melt down if there isn't anything they want available.

And a tip I have seen on the family board here. Hit up a Dollar type store (do they have those in Canada?) and get a few small toys like coloring books, cheap crayons, puzzles or even little toys. Keep them in a special place so you can pull one out when needed to keep him entertained (think dinner, shows, waiting for tenders).

Phone/electronics/computer CHARGING CORDS! And rechargeable batteries and charger if you use them for anything.

If you are looking at a long flight en route, you may be charging everything up the night before. I have then forgotten one or more the items listed above due to last minute failure to grab them all.

What we've tried to do since then is reduce the number of kinds of cords needed, by getting phones that use the same one, and both Kindles use the same charger, etc. Then dedicate one of the cords just for travel (or get a third for that purpose).

Edited by crystalspin