Last minute ?'s for my upcoming PG trip!!

Trvlbugs

Hi, we are leaving on friday!! yeah....

I wanted to know is it open seating and open dining time in the main dining room?

Im trying to pack light. I have daytime casual. Shorts, tanks and swim suit dress cover ups. Then I have the dressier dinnertime clothes. Do I need something for the in between times? Once showered from your day,,do you just change into your dinner clothes or pack seperate for this??

Since it sounds so hot and humid, i dont imagine i will be able to wear too many things more then once. Is this wrong??

thanks!

I usually shower and change for dinner after my active day on the beach itinerary cruises. Relax and you will have a great time. There are two closets in the standard rooms on the PG so there is no special packing, in my opinion. Just unpack for the whole week. I never think there is "inbetween time". Swimsuits, shorts and coverups are all you need for daytime. Shower and dress for dinner after your pool time. You might want to have a sundress or something to go to lunch on the ship, since swimsuits are coverups are not good to wear in the dining room

I agree, only two types of clothing are needed for the PG.........the country club casual for dinner, otherwise, your shorts, tank top, tees, swimsuit and coverup are all you need during the day. It has to be the easiest cruise to pack for. Depending on the dinner hour you like to eat, we would just freshen up with a shower after being outside all day and then change for dinner. Once you get on board you will see how relaxed you suddenly become and nothing is stressful.............that's what's so wonderful about the PG and Tahiti. Please give us your thoughts when you return, of course after you have recooperated from the shock of coming back to the real world. Have a wonderful cruise!

Pat

I'm really jealous. At the time of year, with the snow still on the ground and the wind blowing, there's no place I would rather be.

As for the heat and humidity, this is mostly only an issue on land (or while up on the pool deck during the day). Yes, you will go through t-shirts fairly quickly in this weather. You can always have a couple laundered for you for not very myc money.

Thanks so much guys! I am going to bring about 10 tank tops, 3 shorts, 2 workout shorts, 2 dresses, 2 pants and 5 dressy shirts for dinner. Other than that 3 cute bathing suit cover ups. Hopefully this will do.

Did you pack lots of pj's? i fiquere we can just hang out in our room in the provided robes and leave more space in the suitcase!

Melissa

Archived