Oceanview cafe on Sillouette

Soonaddsup

Hello!

Hoping to book our 5th celebrity cruise this week. We are planning to book the Baltic cruise on Silhouette.

Having not experienced this ship (we have tried Reflection and Constellation) I have a couple of questions:

1. Does the Oceanview cafe on Sillhouette have an outside area? We have previously loved sitting outside with a drink and watching the sun go down at the back of the ship.

2. We are planning to book an aqua cabin. We have done this before and enjoyed Blu. I understand that the S class ships have a good spa. Do the aqua class cabins entitle the occupants to complementary use of the spa area?

3. Sorry...we hate smoking. Are there any cabins we should avoid which may be close to 'drifting smoke' from a smoking area?

Thank you for any help with these questions.

Hello!

Hoping to book our 5th celebrity cruise this week. We are planning to book the Baltic cruise on Silhouette.

Having not experienced this ship (we have tried Reflection and Constellation) I have a couple of questions:

1. Does the Oceanview cafe on Sillhouette have an outside area? We have previously loved sitting outside with a drink and watching the sun go down at the back of the ship.

2. We are planning to book an aqua cabin. We have done this before and enjoyed Blu. I understand that the S class ships have a good spa. Do the aqua class cabins entitle the occupants to complementary use of the spa area?

3. Sorry...we hate smoking. Are there any cabins we should avoid which may be close to 'drifting smoke' from a smoking area?

Thank you for any help with these questions.

1)Yes, there is an aft eating area out side of the buffet.

2)Aqua class cabins have complementary use of the spa.

3)We've had cabins in many areas of Celebrity's ships and have never been bothered by smoke on our balcony from the designated smoking areas.

Silhouette is our favorite ship, we've never been on Reflection but I think the design is very similar, except for the additional cabins on the upper deck of Reflection.

You will have free access to the Persian Gardens which include sauna, steam room, heated chairs. Spa services will be an additional cost. If you are referring to the Aqua Spa Cafe, anyone can eat there.

If you are a sun worshiper, be advised that many rooms have an overhang from above which provide shade.

Reflection is a bit larger than Silhouette and has more pax...feels more crowded in places...pools, BLU etc.

Persian Gardens on Ref are a bit larger...we prefer PG on Silho..but Relaxation Rm on Ref is also larger..we prefer it

Ref does not have spa on same deck as ths solarium..it is 1 deck up..

Aft bar on Ref is circukar and in middle..some love it..we prefer layout on Silho..nicer for music

ENJOY!