Where can I eat without aqua and suite class?

cigarboo

Hello! I'm considering celebrity equinox for my family which includes 2 teenage boys(17, 14)who always seem to be hungry. We would only be in a balcony so not entitled to eat at many places. We are OK with the regular dining room. Is there anywhere else we can eat? How late does the buffet open? We enjoy grabbing a bite after the earlier nightly show. Thanks!

Hello! I'm considering celebrity equinox for my family which includes 2 teenage boys(17, 14)who always seem to be hungry. We would only be in a balcony so not entitled to eat at many places. We are OK with the regular dining room. Is there anywhere else we can eat? How late does the buffet open? We enjoy grabbing a bite after the earlier nightly show. Thanks!

You are able to eat almost anywhere except for Blu (Aqua) and Luminae (suites). All other venues that offer food are open to you, some charge, some don't.

Pay restaurants on the Equinox:

Silk Harvest (dinner) -- approx $35 pp

Murano (dinner and occasional lunch option) -- approx $30 - $50 pp

Tuscan Grille (dinner and occasional lunch option) -- approx $25 - $45 pp

(I say approx. as you can usually get discounts and/or packages for these dining options)

Gastro Bar (pub food options - pay per item)

Sushi on Five (pay per item)

Cafe Al Bacio (charge for coffee, pastries and desserts are free of charge)

Complimentary food venues:

Main Dining Room (breakfast, lunch, dinner)

Aqua Spa Cafe (think this closes down in the afternoon)

Buffet (I believe they close down by 11 PM?)

Mast Grill (up by the pool ... not sure what time they close)

Room service (some items will incur a charge and think they are implementing a charge for middle of the night deliveries?)

Teenage boys, hmm, bottomless pits. Mast Grill during the day for 1/2 lb hot dogs (think Costco) or hamburgers & pretty good fries. Buffet: pasta, pizza, ice cream plus regular foods open till 11 pm. Cafe ElBacio, free pastries. Plenty of free food, enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The first time I turned my new teenager (then 13) loose on a non-kids menu he tilted. Never saw so many choices, and everything on MDR menu looked good. He settled on the burger with everything, and fries. Cruises are an "all you can eat" paradise for teens. I wouldn't worry about it. Let them explore. I promise they won't go hungry.

Cruise ships are wonderful for teenage boys, don't worry for a minute! The main dining room serves breakfast and dinner, lunch only on sea days ---- I imagine you will plan to eat most dinners as a family. The MDR menu has an always available section that offers steak, chicken, Ceasar salad and a few other choices that they would love, plus a nightly menu that offers prime rib the first night and many other wonderful choices. The Mast Grill is where they can get burgers, hot dogs, fries and is open roughly 11-6. The buffet has pizza and pasta available most of the time between 11 am and 11 pm, plus multiple breakfast choices in the AM. There is an ice cream section at the buffet, also. And they can get room service around the clock, most of it free except for a tip of a couple of dollars, which offers sandwiches and burgers/hot dogs and a few other things. There has been some talk of a charge at late night, I don't know where that stands. Plenty of food choices available, even for those not in AQ or suites.