Adult Entertainment Options

llkingsz

I will be on the island on a cruise in October and wondering if there are any adult entertainment options for a single guy. Now not expecting Amsterdam but since this being a dutch territory anything similar?

There are some "adult" clubs but they generally are not even open until around 10pm. There is nothing on STM similar to the red light district in Amsterdam. Like most places there are always options for those willing to part with a lot of money...but that is not a topic to be discussed on this forum.

Hank

I will be on the island on a cruise in October and wondering if there are any adult entertainment options for a single guy. Now not expecting Amsterdam but since this being a dutch territory anything similar?

OK, looks like you are serious about this.

As Hank mentions, this is probably not a topic to be discussed on this forum and the TOS specifically states that "content not "family friendly" is not acceptable", so, send me an e-mail (included in profile) and I will share with you some information about some LEGAL options on the island.

gary

I never intended for any illegal options and my verbiage always been family friendly using no inappropriate language.

Considering this post got 350plus views there might be interest knowing legal options in family friendly language. My research shows that the Platinum club in Maho is a decent option but yes as others mentioned they don't open till 10pm and that seems common for the island so really no option for cruise ship passengers who want to spend time during the day.