anyone know of any upcoming sales?

gt1701a

I missed the 12 hour sale a few weeks ago for the $30 fares per person per day. I am really kicking myself for not booking then. Does anyone know of any upcoming sales? When do pack and go rates come out? I am hoping to book the Carnival Dream out of New Orleans in either Nov/Dec 2014. Not too picky on room but would prefer an outside room (guarantee room is fine) since I will be traveling with the kids (4 people total). Trying to get the most for our money and fares are up $200 since I missed the sale :(

Carnival is currently running several sales.

1) Fall into Savings - Book by November 2 and receive great rates + a two category upgrade on select sailings between now and March 2015.

2) More the Merrier - Receive discounts on 3/4 person in a cabin on select cabins.

3) Senior Specials - Anyone over 55 receives special discounts on cruises throughout the year.

Contact your Travel Agent or Carnival for additional information.

You need to be booking now!! Rates for those dates are at there lowest now and will soon start to go up as the date gets closer and cabins start filling at the lower rates. I looked at the 12 hr sale and not many were at the 30pp rate but if that was the sailing you were looking at, sorry you missed it. Chances are you wont get that rate again.

I check Carnival almost everyday, but didn't know anything about the 12 hour $30pp sale. How did you all find out about that? Did it say something on their website as soon as you clicked in; or did you have to check for VIFP specials; or did you have to do a mock booking to see it? Is there any other way to find out than just checking the Carnival website several times each day? I love a good sale!

Thanks everyone. The 12 hour sale I got an email, but missed the boat trying to convince some others to go and ended up not booking. I will keep checking. The current sale prices are $200 or more than what it would have been if we booked during the 12 hour sale :( I know we may not get back to that rate, but trying to get a little closer to it.

Danielle

I got an email for the 12 hour sale and there were a few threads on this board. The 36 hour sale is the lowest I have seen prices for most of the Thanksgiving/winter cruises. They have been running them every 2-3 weeks depending on what is or is not filling. For my Thanksgiving cruise they just started assigning the GTYs. I'd start booking soon if it were me. Because the last sale that just ended included OBC, it would've made many sailings a bit less expensive. One sailing we were eyeing it would've brought the rate to $31.50 a day.