Live Escape from Tortola

andymattmom

Sitting and enjoying Tortola. We boarded Escape on Saturday. We are in 9318 an H6 cabin-Haven Aft with large balcony. Cabin is fantastic! Can't say enough about the Haven as they are great. Once in a lifetime experience. Entire crew has been great- think people who complain aren't friendly to crew. A few kind words or good morning goes a long way as does thank you. Our favorite is Haven waiter Paola . He is the kindest person and we always request him.

Ship is beautiful. Did BOSS excursion in St Thomas and Radical Rides in Tortola. Both were fun. Shows we saw After Midnight which was fun.. long but amazing. Did Escape the BIg Top last night. It was fun--- sign up at the Box Office first day. Not on kiosk or online.

I will post better review when we return

thanks , so what was good in st thomas, what excursion. I am handicap use a scooter/wheelchair, just am looking forward to look around.. I haven't been on a cruise in like 25 years, we are doing the escape in Dec. Anything you feel might be nice to do, its our 30th anniversary trip.. I know nothing about things i should make sure i do before hand,, any help , i would really appreciate.. thanks