Any turtle farm visitors willing to do me a huge favor?!

_Blur

Hey everyone, new here but I'm looking for a huge favor from someone. We went to the turtle farm last week and definitely enjoyed ourselves BUT we picked up a couple stuffed animals that my girlfriend loved. She got a small turtle and a small stingray to remember our trip. Unfortunately the stingray was lost in the airport on our way back. I know they're just stuffed animals but they meant a lot to her. If anyone would be willing to pick up one of the stingrays for me in the turtle farm gift shop, I can send payment to ship it to me. It would mean the world to me, it broke my heart to see her sad at the airport from losing it :(

It's a small plush stingray about the size of your hand and cost somewhere around 6-8 dollars.

Thanks so much, I appreciate any help!

Thanks, if it comes down to waiting that long, I'd appreciate it! But if anyone going sooner would email me at jessefoy@gmail.com, I'd love to arrange something soon. I can get payment for shipment and a little extra for your time and help out soon.

We are going mid March and would be glad to get it for you. A bonus perk? We live in DFW metro area!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 1 month later...

I'd still love to get this done if possible but I haven't heard back from anyone, it may just be that someone is still planning on helping but is waiting til after to arrange something. Either way, let me know if anyone still can, I'd love to make my girlfriends day by getting ahold of another one.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd still love to get this done if possible but I haven't heard back from anyone, it may just be that someone is still planning on helping but is waiting til after to arrange something. Either way, let me know if anyone still can, I'd love to make my girlfriends day by getting ahold of another one.

We're sailing June 1st. Would be happy to help if things don't pan out before then. We are definitely going to the Turtle Farm.

• 2 weeks later...

off topic but how was your visit to the turtle farm?

which ticket did you buy? the whole park or just the farm? i'm trying to get info on the adventure tour but striking out.

btw i thought i'd found a quick solution, ebay. someone on there is selling one but they must think its got gold inside cause they're asking $30 and its not even new.

hope someone is able to get the plush for you. have you tried asking on the roll call board? if you choose a sailing from TX you might be able to find someone local to help you.