Parking at Port Canaveral terminal or Radisson?

sunny delight

I can't decide and could use some help. I like the idea of my car being in a covered garage with quick/easy access on and off the cruise by parking at the terminal but I have been researching other options and can book a room at the Radisson with the parking for less than $100 if I understand correctly. That is a pretty big savings. However, I'm concerned about the security of the car and the cleanliness of the hotel. We are on a 4 night cruise in Sept. Any input is much appreciated!

I can't decide and could use some help. I like the idea of my car being in a covered garage with quick/easy access on and off the cruise by parking at the terminal but I have been researching other options and can book a room at the Radisson with the parking for less than $100 if I understand correctly. That is a pretty big savings. However, I'm concerned about the security of the car and the cleanliness of the hotel. We are on a 4 night cruise in Sept. Any input is much appreciated!

We have stayed at the Radisson many times and have always left our car there. There are always a lot of cruisers staying there so it's fun to mingle in the evening before the cruise.

The shuttles have always been prompt and you can book your shuttle time when you make your room reservation.

I hope you enjoy your cruise!!!

Hello fellow Woodstocker! We stayed there 2 years ago on our Dream cruise. Hotel was nice. Staff was great. Hung out at the pool the day before we cruised. Seemed like everyone at the pool was headed out on a cruise the next day. Had no issues leaving our car in their lot for the week. The shuttle was a little chaotic heading to the port in the morning, since it seemed the entire hotel was trying to catch a ride to the ships. But we made it there with no problems and getting back to our car after the cruise was super fast. Thinking about staying there again this February.

We have booked the Radisson's Park and Cruise package for one night prior to our cruise on October 5. The rate for our date is $150.00 plus tax and it includes a hotel room for one night, parking and two shuttle tickets (roundtrip). It does not include breakfast; however, there is a restaurant next door and I was told it is reasonable and good. The parking lot they use is next to their convention center, has security cameras and a security guard patrols it during the night.

If you call the hotel directly, not their reservation service, talk with Ryan and he will explain it in detail and answer all of your questions. He was very helpful to me.