Holland Limousine Services

Krickett

Hey,

Just checking in to see if any one has used Holland Limousine Services lately?

i am looking frantically since our TA is not responding to our emails and we leave in a week.

I received quotes from Larry's Limo and Holland Limousine Services, Holland came in quite a bit cheaper and promised a Stretch Limo, which would be really cool for my friends 10 yr old boy traveling with us :D

Any recommendations or un-recommendations:( on either would be appreciated.

I hate doing things last minute, so I am a bit panicked right now:eek:

• 1 month later...

So did you go with Holland Limo? If so, how were they? We are looking at booking them for our transportation for six adults from FLL to our South Beach hotel when we arrive next Saturday. Nov. 19 for our cruise out of Miami. Thanks...hope you had a great cruise!

Edited by NorCalifs

I just booked them yesterday for our cruise in Jan. When I called no one answered, but within 3 minutes someone called me back from their caller ID. I didn't leave a message, I was just going to book online. So far I am impressed from talking to them on the phone. We are going from Miami airport to a hotel in Dania then from Port Everglades to Miami Airport for $95 each way and that includes a meet and greet in baggage claims and tip. On the way back it includes port fees and tip. That was the cheapest I could find. I know a car would be cheper but more of a hassle in my opinion.

I used them back in October for myself and my friends for our girls weekend to go from Fort Lauderdale to our hotel in South Beach. My only issue was, I was told I would have a Chyrsler 300C limo and was picked up with a Lincoln Limo. The car was beautiful and the driver Paul was very nice but I had a price of $20 less from another company for the same car. I wanted the 300C so I felt it was worth the extra $20. When I returned home, I emailed Hanz the owner about the difference in the car and he never responded back to my email.

Did I get a nice car? definately. Did I have a great ride? definately. Would I recommend them? Probably but I would confirm with Hanz on what type of car you are getting if you want something special.

I used them back in October for myself and my friends for our girls weekend to go from Fort Lauderdale to our hotel in South Beach. My only issue was, I was told I would have a Chyrsler 300C limo and was picked up with a Lincoln Limo. The car was beautiful and the driver Paul was very nice but I had a price of $20 less from another company for the same car. I wanted the 300C so I felt it was worth the extra $20. When I returned home, I emailed Hanz the owner about the difference in the car and he never responded back to my email.

Did I get a nice car? definately. Did I have a great ride? definately. Would I recommend them? Probably but I would confirm with Hanz on what type of car you are getting if you want something special.

Good to know...I just booked the 300c with Hans today. I will be sure to e-mail him and make sure we get this car he quoted.

May I ask what you paid? I am quoted $130 from FLL to our South Beach hotel, which includes tip and fuel surcharge. And they were cheaper than two other limo companies. Of course we are leaving next Saturday, the weekend before Thanksgiving...could be reason for more $$.

Edited by NorCalifs

Good to know...I just booked the 300c with Hans today. I will be sure to e-mail him and make sure we get this car he quoted.

May I ask what you paid? I am quoted $130 from FLL to our South Beach hotel, which includes tip and fuel surcharge. And they were cheaper than two other limo companies. Of course we are leaving next Saturday, the weekend before Thanksgiving...could be reason for more $$.

Actually thats what I paid too. Must be his going rate. We paid Paul an additional $25 because he stopped for us to get some beer/wine for the ride (Hans charged extra for stops up to 15 mins) and he took the scenic route to the hotel so we could enjoy the ride. Also, my flight was late and he was there waiting, helping with the luggage, etc. We felt he deserved more of a tip.

Like I said, I got the services I paid for. They were on time, friendly and the car I got was beautiful but I was somewhat disappointed in not getting the 300C. If Hans at least answered my email with some sort of excuse (car broken, out with another traveler, something) it may not have left such a bad impression with me and I could give him a 100% recommendation but I think it was bad customer service not to respond.

Good luck and enjoy the 300C. Let me know how beautiful it was :)

Hey,

Just checking in to see if any one has used Holland Limousine Services lately?

i am looking frantically since our TA is not responding to our emails and we leave in a week.

I received quotes from Larry's Limo and Holland Limousine Services, Holland came in quite a bit cheaper and promised a Stretch Limo, which would be really cool for my friends 10 yr old boy traveling with us :D

Any recommendations or un-recommendations:( on either would be appreciated.

I hate doing things last minute, so I am a bit panicked right now:eek:

I did a search and pulled up the following posts that might be useful to you. The first few includes ones from this thread but as you scroll down you will see others with first hand experience.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=26342855

Keith

Actually thats what I paid too. Must be his going rate. We paid Paul an additional $25 because he stopped for us to get some beer/wine for the ride (Hans charged extra for stops up to 15 mins) and he took the scenic route to the hotel so we could enjoy the ride. Also, my flight was late and he was there waiting, helping with the luggage, etc. We felt he deserved more of a tip.

Like I said, I got the services I paid for. They were on time, friendly and the car I got was beautiful but I was somewhat disappointed in not getting the 300C. If Hans at least answered my email with some sort of excuse (car broken, out with another traveler, something) it may not have left such a bad impression with me and I could give him a 100% recommendation but I think it was bad customer service not to respond.

Good luck and enjoy the 300C. Let me know how beautiful it was :)

Thanks...sometimes e-mails get lost in the shuffle but I can understand your frustration in not getting a response back.

I emailed Hans and he assured me we would get the 300c so we'll see what shows up this Saturday evening! I told him it was a surprise for the family (my mom and in-laws). They think we're taking a shuttle to the hotel like we did before our Alaska cruise. Can't wait to see the expressions on their faces when this gorgeous fancy car pulls up. My brother (who's in on the splurge) said the only way to arrive in South Beach is by limo! :D

Thanks...sometimes e-mails get lost in the shuffle but I can understand your frustration in not getting a response back.

He always emailed me back when I emailed with questions, looking for information, to confirm before we arrived so I find that hard to believe but I guess its possible.

I emailed Hans and he assured me we would get the 300c so we'll see what shows up this Saturday evening! I told him it was a surprise for the family (my mom and in-laws). They think we're taking a shuttle to the hotel like we did before our Alaska cruise. Can't wait to see the expressions on their faces when this gorgeous fancy car pulls up. My brother (who's in on the splurge) said the only way to arrive in South Beach is by limo! :D

Thats what I did. My friends thought they pitched in for a shared ride. I paid for the rest and surprised them with the limo. The looks on their faces were unforgettable...(and lots not forget some of the words used :D). It was awesome driving around South Beach. The driver gave us a little tour as he took the scenic route. It really is the only way to go...Enjoy!

Edited by girlscruise2011

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Reviving an old thread here... did a search and this seems to be the most recent one referencing Holland Limousine.

Any recent experiences good or bad? Reviews seem favorable overall and I'm thinking of using them next year from FLL down to our Downtown Miami Hotel, then back up to Fort Lauderdale a couple of days later. The quotes they provided are reasonable.

Edited by Dave85

We used them last year and they were great. We had flight delays so called to notify them but they already knew. My phone was ringing as soon as I turned it on and it was the driver letting me know where to meet him. Extremely professional.

Also got excellent pricing from them for a group of 10 from MIA to Ft. Lauderdale hotel this December.

Had great service from them last April (2013)...on time and polite. Will probably use them again for cruise in August. Recommended based on our experience so far.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Im from the UK and we have used Holland Limousines for several years, every time we come to Florida.

Hans is very efficient and always emails me a reply to my questions within hours of me contacting him. His quotes are always reasonable and his drivers have always been prompt, friendly and helpful. The cars have always been nice as well.

We are using them again in Jan and Feb 2015.

Sarah

We're thinking about using this limo service for our upcoming cruise and I was wondering with the 10 passenger how much luggage can it actually hold?

We have 8 passengers each with a checked back and a carry on. Does anyone have any other recommendations for transportation from FLL to GalleryOne then to port everglades the following day and back to the airport a week later.

Last time we used taxis and it was not at all convenient with a group this size :confused:

We're thinking about using this limo service for our upcoming cruise and I was wondering with the 10 passenger how much luggage can it actually hold?

We have 8 passengers each with a checked back and a carry on. Does anyone have any other recommendations for transportation from FLL to GalleryOne then to port everglades the following day and back to the airport a week later.

Last time we used taxis and it was not at all convenient with a group this size :confused:

On one leg of the trip I had requested a limo and the quote included a separate vehicle for the luggage. On the return trip, we went with a van that I believe would've had a trailer for the luggage. I just gave them the number of people and approximate amount of luggage and they worked it out!