Question on Central Park View on Allure

robin13

I just upgraded from a tiny inside cabin to a Central Park view on deck 9 for $77. The reason I chose this room was because someone on CC said it was very comfortable and it overlooked the Rising Tide Bar. I now see that he was talking about The Oasis so I am wondering if cabin 9645 will still overlook the Rising Tide Bar on The Allure.

I just upgraded from a tiny inside cabin to a Central Park view on deck 9 for $77. The reason I chose this room was because someone on CC said it was very comfortable and it overlooked the Rising Tide Bar. I now see that he was talking about The Oasis so I am wondering if cabin 9645 will still overlook the Rising Tide Bar on The Allure.

Same stateroom numbers on Allure.

I am!! The only reson I picked that cabin was because of your review and then after I told the TA I noticed that it was on The Oasis. I was really bummed but thought since they were sister ships that the location should be the same. Just read another review of the adjoining cabin and the lady loved the location so I am feeling better. Thanks for helping me out.