Goff's Caye excursion

alpogi8

I booked this excursion thru Exotic Eco Adventures last April for our June cruise. When i logged in their website (exoticecoadventures.com) today it was blocked with privacy error.

" Your connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www. exoti*******daytrips.com".

Have you experienced this issues with your bookings? Any issues with the tour company? With the good reviews I read from CC and tripadvisor regarding Goff's Caye, I don't want to miss this excursion. Tried the other website .....daytrips.com and is also blocked.

• 2 weeks later...

We did them last year too and it was an awesome trip (my review with pictures are in my signature line if you are interested).

I just put them in and I'm not having any issues getting to their site or with it working. :confused:

mitsugirly, your review of Goff's Caye swayed me to check it out next January! We would do the snorkel tour, I think, especially as sitting on a beach with no chairs is not as appealing... Were people able to sit in the shelter area, too (under the roof)?

mitsugirly, your review of Goff's Caye swayed me to check it out next January! We would do the snorkel tour, I think, especially as sitting on a beach with no chairs is not as appealing... Were people able to sit in the shelter area, too (under the roof)?

Honestly I'm not sure if anyone sat under there other than the tour guides with the food and drinks for everyone.

I didn't pay attention since I was too busy snorkeling around the area myself and I didn't take the tour. :p There's plenty to see around there as well so if you don't want to sit on the beach with no chairs, continue snorkeling. :D