Pullmantur Questions...

Railwaylass

We are just about to commit to a Pullmantur cruise on the Zenith in Oct of 2012, primarily because we like the all-inclusive aspect and also because the ship will call at Egypt, which we had cancelled on our MSC cruise this past March.

Can anyone tell me:

Are there plenty of vegetarian options? Is there a standard, available every night menu in case we don't fancy the choices on a particular night?

Are cocktails, espresso and the like that we have delivered to the cabin covered by the all-inclusive? How about the mini-bar? On MSC these things were included in our drinks package, but on our upcoming Celebrity cruise they won't be. Just wondering Pullmantur's policy...

And lastly (for now, lol) can anyone tell me about the balcony cabins? Are there any to avoid, that have obstructed views for example, or a really good one that I should try for? I am having a hard time finding any deckplans for the Zenith for some reason.

Cheers for your help!

You have to research a cruise on the Pullmantur site to get to the deck plans (and a little Spanish helps...There aren't a lot of balcony cabins on Zenith - I am not sure she had any at all when she sailed for Celebrity (I was on her to Bermuda in 2006). EM

http://www.pullmantur.es/cruceros/resultados.html?p_p_id=cruiseSearch_WAR_portalcruisewebsearch01&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&_cruiseSearch_WAR_portalcruisewebsearch01_action=showCruises&_cruiseSearch_WAR_portalcruisewebsearch01_redirect=%2Fcruceros.html

Thanks EM :) I have been to their site but it's difficult to get specifics - it seems very general. And it can be a bit funny to navigate. Sometimes our specific cruise can be accessed from a certain link and sometimes not as the pages keep disappearing on me. For example. I was able to get in to see the deckplans this time, which had taken me to a missing page before, yay!

Thank you again (btw my brother calls me Essie, lol! Couldn't say "Lesley" when he was small so he's called me that for 45 years :p)

Archived