Belize City Question

ScottC4746

We have a December cruise on RCCL and our travel agent said do not venture on your own in Belize City. They offer a Wildlife Adventure Tour, if you are on the 3 Dec 2016 Rhapsody of the Seas question it is BE61 with a river boat ride in the waters of the Old Belize River with corcodiles, turtles, manatees, dolphins, howler monkeys, and exotic birds inside a lush tropical setting. After lunch, travel to the famous wildlife habitat known as the belize zoo. Both of us have issues with snakes, one of us worse than the other to the point it is debilitating. How snaky is this trip? I saw no reviews for it on RCCL.

Do they have a trip to the Lamanai Maya ruins? It's by bus, then a river boat to the ruins in the jungle, lots of shade, howler monkeys, no snakes. We saw birds from the boat, no manatees and no crocodiles although the river is said to have them. The monkeys were in the trees around the ruins. I loved that trip. It included a simple but tasty buffet lunch in a riverside restaurant.

Do they have a trip to the Lamanai Maya ruins? It's by bus, then a river boat to the ruins in the jungle, lots of shade, howler monkeys, no snakes. We saw birds from the boat, no manatees and no crocodiles although the river is said to have them. The monkeys were in the trees around the ruins. I loved that trip. It included a simple but tasty buffet lunch in a riverside restaurant.

We did this tour and loved it. Our only warning is that it was the one time a tour almost made us late back to the port. We really cut it close! Just make sure you have plenty of time. The ruins were really neat and we loved that it wasn't crowded at all. Hearing the howler monkeys was just incredible.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app