Spa passes

Acnn777

On the Jewel last week, they were only selling weekly passes and no day passes (even on day 4 of the cruise - prorated for remaining days). People were arguing that "day passes" are on the spa menu, and the spa personnel just said, they are not available.

Edited by BirdTravels

• 2 months later...
I know those aren't included. I was hoping they let us have access if we did a spa day.

other cruise lines like carnival and princess do let you access the spa/sauna/relaxation facilities when you do a treatment, but unfortunately norwegian does not. they treat the thermal spa as it's own treatment so to speak, so it has to be paid on its own.

i have never been able to buy a day pass, only the week, so even though it's technically on the spa menu, i have personally never seen it available... not sure if others have had success on that front.

I was wondering about the thermal spa itself is co ed.
There are always single-sex areas (where the lockers and showers are) and a co-ed area. The facilities you find in each area vary from ship to ship: Some have more stuff in the single-sex areas, some have a relatively larger co-ed area. So which ship are you asking about?

Last June, on the Escape they offered on a port day the use of the Thermal Spa for around $55 plus gratuity. I'd assume they had low numbers of spa passes that week and not to consider that common.

You might be better off just pre booking the pass for the entire week at a reduced cost if it's important to you then you'd have the option of going whenever you choose. It's a great space onboard the ship with limited access