All inclusive worth it?

arms4

Is going to an all inclusive resort worth it for 5-6 hours at 50$ a person? Or is it better to just go to beach on own? If so which one with 5 teenagers. Would live input!

If you're talking about Coconut Beach Club, the $50 includes buffet lunch and drinks (alcohol or nonalcoholic). We are going with a few other couples of adults and the $50 is worth it to us.

For your group, it would depend on your teenagers. Would they eat the included buffet lunch which is soup, salad, fish, etc. Or are they are picky eaters and wouldn't eat what's "free" and would want to order snacks of some kind that are not included?

They probably wouldn't drink alcoholic drinks so would they drink enough soda/water or whatever "free"?

Would they swim in the pool or stay on the Beach all day?

Here's a link to a I've done a webpage for our next cruise: Coconut Beach Club. The information has been accumulated from different internet sites so be sure to read my note in red letters at the top of the page.

A word of advise.... There are 2 coconut beach clubs on the island. Make sure you tell the driver it is the coconut beach club at yupton!!!!!! I think it is yupton estates. Our driver got confused and tried to drop us off at the other coconut beach. When you make your day pass reservation they will tell you what to tell the driver and where to go. Obviously our driver was not listening! Lol But anyway. It was a lovely day and a beautiful peaceful beach! Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
Is going to an all inclusive resort worth it for 5-6 hours at 50$ a person? Or is it better to just go to beach on own? If so which one with 5 teenagers. Would live input!

We were there in February this year and thoroughly enjoyed it. But I think teenagers might be bored there. It is a very quiet and small beach, with no toys of any kind (ie jet skis, etc.). And it would end up being expensive as well. So while I normally would recommend it for a couple, in your case I wouldn't.