Anthem Reservations and cabin change

We are booked on the Anthem and have made reservations for dinners and entertainment. We are considering upgrading our cabin.

Can change our reservation to upgrade the cabin without changing our reservations? There are no dinner times available before 8:30 PM now, so we will not change our cabin if it means our reservations are cancelled.

We are booked on the Anthem and have made reservations for dinners and entertainment. We are considering upgrading our cabin.

Can change our reservation to upgrade the cabin without changing our reservations? There are no dinner times available before 8:30 PM now, so we will not change our cabin if it means our reservations are cancelled.

Changing your cabin will net affect your dining times at all. I upgraded from a standard balcony to a JS for our upcoming Anthem cruise and we still have our late seating dining time.

Jonathan

One has nothing to do with the other...best to change your cabin now if that's what you prefer to get the location you want....Enjoy !!

Edited by Ashland

Thanks.

I just don't want to lose any of the reservations, because I probably won't be able to duplicate them now.

I also had a bad experience when I got a call from the upgrade fairy the night before sailing. The upgrade was great, once all of the reservation problems were resolved onboard.

However, this is not the upgrade fairy and we are still outside of final payment deadline.

Update: I called Royal about the upgrade and stated my concern. The agent made the change, verified that the cruise planner information was still there and emailed me the cruise planner information. I went from a virtual balcony to a real balcony. Very nice job by the agent.

Edited by davy jones