Radiance of the Seas

Looks like she will be late into Vancouver on Sunday. She has been drifting off the Oregon coast for 6 hours now; no movement at all. Fresh from drydock in Portland.

Well let's hope that it's not serious. I have no idea what they did in Portland but could they be swinging the compass? Just had a look and she appears to be underway doing 17 knots so this must have occurred since your post.

Now what's going on with the Star, she appears to be just abeam of Bowen a full 3 hrs late and the Coral and New Amsterdam had to be 2 hours late going by the house.

Edited by Putterdude

I had coffee with my limo driver friend who had a customer on one of ships in port today - he said things were slow with the disembarkation - supposedly not enough Canadian Customs officials - not sure were the ships came from - if they didn't stop in Victoria that could be part of the reason.

If that is the case it may have meant that the embarkation was late starting thus delaying the departure times.

Cheers!

Dennis

Ut, that's a possibility. Someone on the Princess board suggested that embarkation was delayed because a deep cleaning needed to done due to a Noro outbreak they had on this last cruise. However, with it being 3 or more hours late we will hear all about it.