For Stamfordian

margbem

We have been very fortunate to meet Chairsin and her husband on our Legend cruise from Lisbon to Monte Carlo. We dined with them on our last night and they kindly shared with us a very nice bottle of Chianti which you had given them, so thank you very much, Stamfordian!

Margaret and Dave

Yes, it was quite a nice way to spend the last night of our cruise -- drinking someone else's wine with nice new CC friends. Lovely to have met both if you and trust you are enjoying your extended stay in the south of France post cruise. Stamfordian and bride a thanks from us Yanks as well -- not only for the wine but for the wonderful surprise of your company on the first leg of the cruise. I am just sorry Margbem and her husband did not have the opportunity to meet you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, it was quite a nice way to spend the last night of our cruise -- drinking someone else's wine with nice new CC friends. Lovely to have met both if you and trust you are enjoying your extended stay in the south of France post cruise. Stamfordian and bride a thanks from us Yanks as well -- not only for the wine but for the wonderful surprise of your company on the first leg of the cruise. I am just sorry Margbem and her husband did not have the opportunity to meet you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Chairsin. Glad to see you are home safe and sound. We are really enjoying Vence and the surrounding area. We have visited a few of the gorgeous villages high up in the hills today. Shame I am cooking, though!

Dear sweet/thoughtful chairsin and "new zapaptas" Sailorboy,

Sooo happy to read of your recent 6* Seabourn sailing/voyage! What fun! ~always a 2nd elegant home for us ~~for many years~~(Mother & I 1st boarded in May 13 years ago ~My brother soon followed ~will never forget, our Suite 232 ~brothers # 234) Surely would have loved being with 'yall ~my absolute favorite,

sailing~!~ fromTower Bridge !!~wish Seabourn could offer the introduction 3 days NYCity back to NYC ~~around Block Isl.,Long Island, Annap., Statue of Liberty, etc. ~~we had fun, great cruise for 3 yrs ! Was a sell out all 3 yrs ~Capt. TT Soerensen was Master ~and 10* Pride Staff/Crew. Sweet Debbie Linda Natansohn would come aboard to "meet & greet" Now, God is taking good care of her. Her "ship's Captain, etc. are angels) Bless her heart. And, Praise the Lord "Uncle Micky" sent us Ms. Pam C Conover ~she was Pres. of Cunard ~~Missy Pam and I have been best friends since ~~excellant business lady and wonderful, funny, very smart (was Banker) Sailor Scalawag/Gal (chairsin, makes 3 of us! he he)

Yes, I will board Barcelona for the Legend TA ~need to get well (recent ER's Friday and Sat. (Oct. 3 &4) ~hopefully infection will respond to Dr.'s medications ~I'm allergic to nearly all antibiotics ~plus dirt, West Texas cedars (OH nooo, I'm a ranch pioneer Lady~use to rope/ride/brand cattle, etc.) pecan drippings, elastic (NO band aids ~~do you know if the Seabourn Legend has a "sick person's" bubble ~~down in Dr.'s ICU??:confused: Seabourn has the finest of Europe's Dr.'s (most teach at UK, etc.Universities.) aboard all their ships :D

Ohh chairsin, what good Chilean cab or Merlot is offered on the Legend? I do not care for white (no cold wine, only Madeira Sangeria ~after dinner) Or suger free vanilla ice cream ~1 scoop, like B. Phillips, Dallas~ ~my dear ole sailing Pal ~and J Griffin, his adorable partner ~1 scoop too. ~3 Pirates @ Herman Diaz dining table.in restaurant.

You are always so thoughtful of your Shipmates....and Staff/Crew!

I believe it too ~~!"It's The Seabourn Way..."

Here is my latest dinner toast:

I truly love this ship and could willingly waste all my time right here! Salut

Sending big hugs and love ~

Let's sail until we both are 94 yrs young ~~like my Mother, Jewel Grace.

Martita B