Bodden tour and EL RANCHO Horseback, questions

bartzcrew

So I had some questions regarding Bodden tours. There are 4 of us, and we are not really into touring the area with the actual tour. But we would like to do the parasailing and horseback through El Rancho with Bodden. I see them as add ons. So I think it would still be the $25 each if I am correct, and then the cost of the 2 extras. Does that sound right too?

Anyone done this and can you tell me how it works with the 2 different companies. And also any reviews on the El Rancho horses, I can find minimal info on them when I research that's within the past 5 years.

Any insight appreciated! Thanks

So I had some questions regarding Bodden tours. There are 4 of us, and we are not really into touring the area with the actual tour. But we would like to do the parasailing and horseback through El Rancho with Bodden. I see them as add ons. So I think it would still be the $25 each if I am correct, and then the cost of the 2 extras. Does that sound right too?

Anyone done this and can you tell me how it works with the 2 different companies. And also any reviews on the El Rancho horses, I can find minimal info on them when I research that's within the past 5 years.

Any insight appreciated! Thanks

It sound to me like Bodden would just be playing taxi for you. I would suggest contacting El Rancho to see if they will give you the name and number of a reliable taxi, who can then collect you at the port, take you to the horses, once that is done take you to West Bay for the Parasailing.. or reverse it.

http://www.barriodorcasranch.com/

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g292019-d1226874-Reviews-El_Rancho_Barrio_Dorcas-Roatan_Bay_Islands.html