Pictures of inflatables used for little ones

iiramos

Hi there! We are going on the vision of the seas this fall and my niece will be 23 months at the time. I keep reading about how people bring inflatables for little ones to play in by the pool since there is no splash zone for those still in diapers. I do not have kids of my own and cannot visualize what everyone is referring to [emoji12] I would appreciate your guidance!

They are referring to a blow-up tub...not a wading pool! The purpose is so they can splash..not swim!!! There isn't room for a wading pool....just enough for a blow-up tub! It's useful for bathing, as well, since only suites have tubs!

Sorry, I don't have a photo, or know how to post one!!!

Edited by cb at sea

umm...yea...wasn't expecting a pool...That's why I wanted to see a picture because I can't quite wrap my head around the concept of something big enough for them to play in, but small enough to where it is acceptable to even bring it out to the pool deck. Thanks for the info though.

It's really just for the "splash" factor...not so much for "Playing in"....bring them a styrofoam cup and they will play for hours!

Empty the tub into a floor drain or shower drain....don't just dump it on the pool deck, or into the pool!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...