Viking Legend - Budapest to Passau - July 2013

sametu

This cruise far surpassed any I have ever taken before. Personal attention by the staff on board was exceptional. Crew members actually seemed to enjoy their work. With less than 200 passengers, you become acquainted with all fellow passengers during the cruise. Much different and more relaxing than the large party ships with 3000 people. There is much to learn about the history, culture and lifestyle of the people in the ports you visit with a hands-on approach that is very meaningful. Highly recommend this itinerary that includes Budapest, Bratislava, Venice and Passau with stops at smaller villages along the Danube. I give this A++

This cruise far surpassed any I have ever taken before. Personal attention by the staff on board was exceptional. Crew members actually seemed to enjoy their work. With less than 200 passengers, you become acquainted with all fellow passengers during the cruise. Much different and more relaxing than the large party ships with 3000 people. There is much to learn about the history, culture and lifestyle of the people in the ports you visit with a hands-on approach that is very meaningful. Highly recommend this itinerary that includes Budapest, Bratislava, Venice and Passau with stops at smaller villages along the Danube. I give this A++

Dear sametu,

Welcome home from your cruise! We’re so happy to hear that it surpassed the other cruises you’ve taken, and quite honestly, we’re honored that you feel that way. Many thanks for choosing to sail with us and for the kind recommendation. If there’s anything else that you’d like us to know about, you can contact us directly at TellUs@vikingcruises.com. Thanks again!

Best,

Viking Cruises

Archived