Dream

Hi I am looking at a Thomson cruise because my husband wants to go to Cuba, we usually cruise Carnival or Royal Caribbean which don't allow you to take alcohol on board. I was shocked to hear Thomson allow you. Please can you clarify what you can take and how much

You can also purchase from onboard, very reasonable particularly in the Caribbean. It does say in the t's c's that alcohol can only be consumed on the flight of ship if served, but we have been cruising with them for over 10 years with no problems & we do declare it when we board, this is of course if we do not have the AI☺

Hi on the Dream 29th of august for 7 nights how many formal nights will there be

& can I take alcohol on board to drink in my cabin

Cheers:)

No need to lug your own alcohol onboard - unless you have some obscure concoction not available in duty free.

Not sure about the Caribbean but on other itineraries we've done the duty fee shop offers an additional 10% discount on the first full day of the cruise - also the last full day at the end of the cruise if memory serves.:)

We like a G&T (or two) before dinner, as do friends who usually travel with us - but ensuring we have a supply of Indian Tonic can be a challenge, the 330ml cans from the ships bars are overpriced and don't go far amongst four !!!

One of our tasks onshore is to find a supermarket with larger bottles, preferably plastic.

Edited by WeeCountyMan