Fantasy 1st time cruisers tips please

tinnybird

Hi all, we are cruising on our first cruise ever on the Disney Fantasy. We are researching everything that we can so that we know what to expect. If there are any seasoned Disney cruisers or Fantasy fans what are things that you wish you knew before your first cruise? Or any not to miss things about the Fantasy.

Thanks in advance and we cannot wait as February cannot get here fast enough :D

Oh so many ideas, so little time.....

Do not miss either show in Animator's Palate. Do not use black in your drawing (you'll understand when you go to dinner). Play Midship Detective Agency even if you are a grown up with no kids. Say Hi to Captain Marco for us! (you might have Tom, I'm not up on the schedule right now). We had 2 Palo dinners--the manager was SO delighted that we came back. He asked if we were there for Palo or Remy and when we said "Palo," he just lit up!

Check out Satellite Falls. Late night snacks in the nightclub area (adult only after 9 pm, so leave the kids in the room!) Family snacks in the Vista Cafe, adult in the Cove Cafe all day. I'm sure I can think of a zillion more things, but.....

If you are in Concierge, hope you get PJ (he's amazing--we miss his days in Palo).

Stop by Pepi's the Prawn's room (actually just a door) #5148 and 1/2. And be sure to call his room...

And please don't knock on the door. Unless it has been moved (supposed to happen!) it abuts a guest cabin. The poor guests in that stateroom are driven crazy by people knocking on Pepe's door all day and night! No, the phone doesn't ring in their cabin.

first time here, Feb 15 Fanasty!

Hi all, we are cruising on our first cruise ever on the Disney Fantasy. We are researching everything that we can so that we know what to expect. If there are any seasoned Disney cruisers or Fantasy fans what are things that you wish you knew before your first cruise? Or any not to miss things about the Fantasy.

Thanks in advance and we cannot wait as February cannot get here fast enough :D

We loved the Fantasy in March. We've cruised the Wonder 3 times and I was worried that the Fantasy would seem a bit crowded, not all all. DH and I really enjoy the Cove Cafe which has been mentioned. I also liked the sun deck area just above the adult area as it was quieter than mid ship by the Goofy pool etc. and my teens could join me there so it was a bit like the adult area for them but not really. They enjoyed Chill Spa and the size and added things to the teen area. DH and I enjoyed the adult areas after dinner. It's a "fantastic" ship. Have a great time.

Smile for the camera (if functional) on the second drop on the AquaDuck. Then search the wall of printed photos or search on the kiosks within Shutters using your KTTW card for your photos.

Enjoy

ETA; Welcome to CC. :)

Edited by bear3412

• 8 months later...