WESTERDAM -- Captain for Jan/Feb. 2015

Hamburg Avon Lady

I would repost this to the attention of Copper10-8. He is the ONLY one with accurate information. Anyone else is just speculating.;)

That would work normally be the case if he was around but he is working on the Amsterdam right now and does not post much when gone. So guess you'll just have to go with my speculations, sorry!

That would work normally be the case if he was around but he is working on the Amsterdam right now and does not post much when gone. So guess you'll just have to go with my speculations, sorry!

Exactly.

I think Captain Scott may be aboard now and will be leaving early January so Captain Rens Van Eerten likely will be back as Master.

Edited by sail7seas

My guess for January it will be Captain Scott. Not sure about February could be either Captain Scott or Captain Rens Van Eerten.

Captain John Scott along with his wonderful wife Susan will be next aboard the EURODAM. He is scheduled to take command of the liner on Nov. 23rd and stay there until Feb. 15, 2015

Captain John Scott along with his wonderful wife Susan will be next aboard the EURODAM. He is scheduled to take command of the liner on Nov. 23rd and stay there until Feb. 15, 2015

So I wonder who is going to take over the Westerdam when Captain Rens Van Eerten goes on his holiday leave? Any guess Willem Ruys?

Well deserved. We cruised Noordam several times when he was Captain...he's such a nice man.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Another rousing respect for Captain Scott and Susan. A great Captain with a wonderful wife. We've had some wonderful HAL experiences with them. :)