BVI - A Day at the Baths and random pool comment / question

smheese

Does this include lunch at that restaurant that has a pool available for diners to swim?

My kids would be super psyched to have a regular size pool to swim in. This is our second cruise and on our first (Magic) the pool was so tiny and shallow and packed body to body it wasn't even worth getting in. We're on Fantasy this time, hopefully that's slightly better? ;)

Does this include lunch at that restaurant that has a pool available for diners to swim?

My kids would be super psyched to have a regular size pool to swim in. This is our second cruise and on our first (Magic) the pool was so tiny and shallow and packed body to body it wasn't even worth getting in. We're on Fantasy this time, hopefully that's slightly better? ;)

Sadly, you'll find that most cruise ship's pools are pretty small. I believe it has to do with the weight of the water in the pool.

And, on the Fantasy, the Mickey & Donald pools are actually located next to each other, not separated by a funnel, making the whole area more crowded.

Donald pool on the left, Mickey pool on the right.

98dqoh.jpg

Edited by Shmoo here

When we did Tortola and the Baths at Virgin Gorda excursion it included a beverage at the snack bar near the parking lot. I never saw a swimming pool. There was a fountain, etc.

This may not be the same excursion you are looking at. If it includes lunch, that will be stated in the description.

All the pools on ships are small. Those on DCL are over-run with kids, making them seem even smaller. This applies to 4 different lines, multiple different ships including the Fantasy. And if your kids are out of school, so are a couple thousand others!