discount code

Now, I know I said I was going to book late next year ;) but this is very tempting:o:o

Italian Job - Majesty - 5th June - 7 nights (with discount) works out at £745.50p each :)

Itinerary - Corfu,Trapani,Civitavecchia (I may yet get to Rome :rolleyes: )Naples, Lipari,Crotone, Corfu. Anyone got opinions on these places as I can't find all of them in the shore excursions?

HI Linda the codes are on the Thomson page one for £50 winter as well CODES

Just got back from a weekend over in Amsterdam now the ferries have the two for one deals back on :cool:

They are now trying to sell a new years party which looks good and the ship goes nowhere handy if you have friends who would like to stay on a ship that does not move and would like to try it out .

Not selling just showing you to give you all a few festive ideas should you just want an odd day away Hull

Also sat in my mail box was a Christmas party that also stays put on the Thames but this is by Fred ,this is

down south and also looks good Christmas Party

I'm working the first one and away for the New Year but it will soon be here :)

Hope they are of use to someone ;)

Edited by kalos

Just booked it on line. I thought I been very clever, until I realized I had booked Luton instead of Gatwick :o I phoned Thomson and a very nice lady rebooked it for me (free of charge) but she did say that if I had not noticed it straight away, I would have had to pay a fee :eek:

You just knew I wouldn't be able to resist it didn't you? :D:D

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

Just booked it on line. I thought I been very clever, until I realized I had booked Luton instead of Gatwick :o I phoned Thomson and a very nice lady rebooked it for me (free of charge) but she did say that if I had not noticed it straight away, I would have had to pay a fee :eek:

You just knew I wouldn't be able to resist it didn't you? :D

Well done you! ;) Good job you noticed the airport so quickly! How long have you been back?? :D Just knew it wouldn't be long before you succumbed - but I never thought it would be that quick!!!!! :eek:

Go away geo :D we like the Majesty :):)

I have been told that Herculaneum is better than Pompeii :confused:

I like Herculaneum better - but both are really good. Pompeii is more extensive but at Herculaneum the buildings are more intact. I could visualise the town much better there and had a sense of a bustling, working community. Whatever....... more to research, anticipate and explore. Can't beat it. Enjoy. ;)

I like Herculaneum better - but both are really good. Pompeii is more extensive but at Herculaneum the buildings are more intact. I could visualise the town much better there and had a sense of a bustling, working community. Whatever....... more to research, anticipate and explore. Can't beat it. Enjoy. ;)
Ray has been to Pompeii years ago (probably at the time of the eruption :D:D), so I think he would rather go to Herculaneum. I think Thomson do a trip to both, but you know our preference for half day trips :( and Rome will be an all day trip.

I just commented on your other thread before I noticed this one.:o

Rome is up there as one of my favourite places. The others sound good too with a couple of new ports I've never heard of.

I guess patience isn't in your vocabulary.:rolleyes: ;)

Edited by happy v

I just commented on your other thread before I noticed this one.:o

Rome is up there as one of my favourite places. The others sound good too with a couple of new ports I've never heard of.

I guess patience isn't in your vocabulary.:rolleyes: ;)

No. it's not Vera :o:D

Not been to Rome although Ray has, long ago. I looked up the new ports and they looked nice. I had never heard of Monemvasia and that was beautiful.

No. it's not Vera :o:D

Not been to Rome although Ray has, long ago. I looked up the new ports and they looked nice. I had never heard of Monemvasia and that was beautiful.

I've just been looking at the itinerary and Lipari and Crotone sound excellent...........very tempting in fact.

Go away geo :D we like the Majesty :):)

I have been told that Herculaneum is better than Pompeii :confused:

We went to Herculaneum from Sorrento. As Kruzseeka says, it is a much smaller site than Pompeii, the remains are more intact and on a hot day there was plenty of shade. :D. I spoke to some who went to Pompeii and although they enjoyed it, they found it tiring. I guess it depends on how fit you are! I'll post some photos for you on the other site.

Herculaneum must be quite close to Naples as well.