2014 Bermuda Toms Port Guide

Jolie_Cruiser

Hello to all,

Just got an e-mail from Tom Sheridan, devoted fellow cruiser who writes free no publicity port guides. His Bermuda guide just came out. You will find maps and info. on tourist sites, public transport, private tours etc. Enjoy:

http://www.tomsportguides.com/Bermuda-07-31-2014.pdf

This is a LARGE pdf file. If you have problems downloading it, look at Tom's general web page to get pointers on how to resolve that. Here is his general web page:

http://www.tomsportguides.com/portguides.html

Edited by Jolie_Cruiser

Thank you for letting us know this port guide is now available and just in time for my cruise to Bermuda in two weeks! Please pass on our thanks to Tom for all the time and effort he has put into this guide and his other port guides. I have used them in the past for other cruises and have found them to be very helpful. It is so generous of him to share them with us for free!

Jolie_Cruiser -

Thanks so much for this!

We didn't know about Tom's Port Guides.

We are off to Bermuda next month, so I downloaded his guide as soon as I read your post.

He does an absolutely amazing job, and I can't wait to look at other locales, too, but not until later.

And it looks like he's got them for several other places we have planned in the next few years.

Thank you again!

(And we already thanked Tom, and asked to be on his mailing list, too.)

GeezerCouple

• 3 weeks later...

Love his Port Guides!! Used them while cruising in Europe last fall, they were so helpful. Planning a cruise to Bermuda next fall and this will be great for planning.

This is why I love cruise critic for all the helpful information kind people share.:D