Joseph the "Supercharged" Maitre D'

yogimax

Is Joseph, the Supercharged Maitre D', still on Inspiration?

The guy is really quite an entertainer. I know he was supposed to get married sometime this year and wonder if he is still with the Inspiration.

Yeah we had Joseph on the Liberty last week. We loved him! He was very entertaining and he sure looked like he had a lot of fun dancing on the table. He certainly was supercharged! LOL My kids will always remember his "it's showtime".

Oh, I love Joseph! He was on the Glory a few years ago when we had one of our family cruises. Our party of 10 was seated in one of the big round tables in the middle of the dining room. He always come by the table, talked with the kids, and was the best part of our dinnr each evening.

I am sailing the Inspiration in November, and it would be a blast to see him again! Definitely one of the best.

CIMG3205.JPG

Loved Joseph! "It's SHOWTIME" was the highlight of last years cruise! He DEFINITELY loved his job and made it fun!

:D

Must be a different Joseph....the Joseph on Inspiration is older, tall, (55-60)and has a heavy mustache.....and I think is from Turkey...

You mean there are 2 Joseph the supercharged maitre D's? LOL

The Joseph we had was the one in the picture.

Too funny...well the Joseph on Inspiration I wouldn't say was "supercharged" he was pleasant, polite, not much of a personality...

And he sure knew how to run on the last night to get his tips....

I watched him on several occasions run out to the exit area of the DR to see the passengers leaving...almost embarrassing to see....

But maybe I am wrong.... :confused:

He was on the Celebration for years, and then moved to the Inspiration for several years and then the Glory.

I would book a cruise on a ship with Joseph in a second....he is a game changer who can truly make a cruise.

Yes..."This is Joseph, Maitre'd of the supercharged....xxxx dining room..."

and then...when he whispers..."Its showtime"...

you can tell something special is about to happen...

and those who hate the singing waiters will despise Joseph...

But Joseph MAKES the dinner fun

and also....he is a maitre'd who actually visits every table and mingles with the guests....

I wish he would become a CD...he would be awesome!!

so..where were these pics taken Hudsonhawk?

We really enjoyed Joseph on our two Inspiration cruises last December and this January. I have a feeling we've been spoiled for other maitre d's! Sure would be nice if he popped up on our Glory cruise next January. SUPERCHARGED! :D

I think there is a Joseph and a Yoseph.

We never had Joseph by the looks of it.

Yoseph says "its showime" but never mentions the word supercharged. He too makes it around to most tables to say hello, or at least he did when we had him.

On our Inspiration cruise last December, Joseph told us he was going to be married in September (I believe) and wanted to stay on Inspiration because of the home port.

I'm hoping he will be on Inspiration on our November cruise.

There is only one "Supercharged!" Many of the maitre d's use, "It's Showtime!" including George the Greek and Yoseph, but Joseph's act is hard to follow! He is on the Liberty and will soon be going to the Imagination in September until December. He should be returning to the Inspiration in February...Can't wait to see him again. He is the best!