Trying to book amassage for my wife for this weekends cruise, nothing is available?

yamsi12

Just curious if they are all booked up, or is there a chance to book a massage on the ship? I know they usually run specials on port days, so its a little suspicious that they have nothing available on that day. Anyone ever have all the time booked and still made an appointment on the ship?

i'm with you. i find it a little suspicious too. that said i've never seen (or looked!) them all booked up in advance.

i'd nearly guarantee you though, that you'll be able to book on the ship. perhaps it's just a glitch of some sort. i'd find it highly unlikely the spa would just plain 'sell out' of massages for the duration of a cruise in advance ;)

You'll probably get a better price on board, anyway. They'll have "specials" the first day. If you aren't interested in doing the spa tour, you can still go up there and get a sheet that shows the embarkation day specials. If you're willing to wait, there are almost always daily "specials" (inserts will be in the evening FunTimes showing them for the next day). And if you wait until a port day (I often book them for late afternoon, after I've spent the day in port and don't have dinner until 8:15), you can get the best prices.

I like the facial/massage combo. After the sun and salt exposure, the facial is a nice treat.

But, yeah, if getting the best price isn't a concern, just go to the spa on the first day and someone there will be happy to make your reservation.

Pretty sure they all offer a "couples massage" on the first day, too, so you might want to think about that. ;)