Beach and dinner

jimmyvinny

We would like to go to Passions for dinner and also hit the beach for a couple hours. Are we going to be a sweaty mess? Should we plan time to go back to the cruise ship to freshen up, or are facilities near Passions beach adequate for a quick refresh? Just figured if we were going to that beach anyway, we would hit it all at once. Can't go to the beach earlier because we have an excursion until noon. Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The restroom at Passions (Amsterdam Manor) is a port-a-john. It is nicer than most, and will do in a pinch. You should be fine. You don't have to dress up for Passions. I wear capri pants and hubby wears shorts. Everything in Aruba is very casual. Up the beach, just a little ways, a new restroom facility is being built. I believe that it will have a shower. However, things in Aruba move very slowly, and there is no telling when it will open. It very well could sit finished for a year before they actually open it to the public. As the locals in Aruba say, everything is political.

The restroom at Passions (Amsterdam Manor) is a port-a-john. It is nicer than most, and will do in a pinch. You should be fine. You don't have to dress up for Passions. I wear capri pants and hubby wears shorts. Everything in Aruba is very casual. Up the beach, just a little ways, a new restroom facility is being built. I believe that it will have a shower. However, things in Aruba move very slowly, and there is no telling when it will open. It very well could sit finished for a year before they actually open it to the public. As the locals in Aruba say, everything is political.

Thank you! No shower necessary. Just some running water and a place to change really. Glad to know that it's casual, as that is a relief!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk