Boarding Group, but no time

lewiswharf

I just completed SetSail Passes for my wife and myself. We set sail on May 2, 2015. How do I find out my boarding time? Our SetSail passes just show "Boarding Group: D" and no associated time...

Thanks for any insight!

Arrive at what every time you want.

Don't want your wife to kill you, can't speak for all sailing but on our 1-23-15 sailing, the pier agents in the terminal were not letting guests check in prior to their actual boarding times. Group A is first to board between 11:15-11:45, don't know the boarding time for Group D.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

Might be too early for a time - When I did the on-line check-in I could select an arrival time - times available might depend on boarding class.

Just wait untill you ar bit closer to the departure date.boardingtime.jpg

I definitely haven't seen anything like that. I'm making an assumption that this is done under "Online Check-In". At least I now know what to look for, thank you.

I definitely haven't seen anything like that. I'm making an assumption that this is done under "Online Check-In". At least I now know what to look for, thank you.

It is under online check-in. Check-in early for the early boarding times if that's what you want. I'm a lowly Gold (although I finally move up a level after my next one), but I checked in last week after reading about it on CC and got an 11:15 am slot. :-D

• 2 weeks later...

I do not have a time either for my Quantum cruise in April. I called RCL and was told I can get there anytime between 11 and 3. I am boarding group B. I am Diamond so thinking that group A is Pinnacle, Diamond plus and suite. Does anyone know if this is the case?

On 11/23 and 2/13 cruises we got boarding times and groups. Group A was Suites and Pinnacle, Group B was D+/D, Group C......Within each boarding time there were Groups.

On 2/13, we had an 11:15 boarding time and after unloading luggage, parking and walking to the terminal, we arrived at about 11am. We were allowed to go through security. The groups did not seem to matter. Each check in station was clearly labeled by C&A status. After they scanned our passports and asked us the health questions we got green stamps on our Set Sail Passes and were cleared to board the ship.

On 11/23, the terminal was packed with people...2/13 was a breeze. Terminal was practically empty. They did send emails and text messages very frequently advising us not to arrive before our boarding time.