Navigator Of The Seas 2017 Refurb or Dry Dock?

Hey guys

I noticed something today - I was looking at 2017 Europe cruise browsing in order (just in case I TOTALLY fall in love with Cruising, which I think will happen!)

Now having a look at the Navigator Of The Seas itineraries for Europe 2017, I notice that there is absolutely no mention of the Interior Cabin with Virtual Balcony? Are Royal Caribbean removing these then? Also they seem to be adding in something called Panoramic Ocean View rooms on Deck 12

When I click on the View This Stateroom for the Panoramic Ocean View stateroom, it shows me the Vitality Spa room (again further hinting that a refurb or change is on the way)

Anyone hear any rumbles?

Hey guys

I noticed something today - I was looking at 2017 Europe cruise browsing in order (just in case I TOTALLY fall in love with Cruising, which I think will happen!)

Now having a look at the Navigator Of The Seas itineraries for Europe 2017, I notice that there is absolutely no mention of the Interior Cabin with Virtual Balcony? Are Royal Caribbean removing these then? Also they seem to be adding in something called Panoramic Ocean View rooms on Deck 12

When I click on the View This Stateroom for the Panoramic Ocean View stateroom, it shows me the Vitality Spa room (again further hinting that a refurb or change is on the way)

Anyone hear any rumbles?

Navigator has had the deck 12 POVs for a while now :) Very nice staterooms.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2098415

Also when doing a mock reservation, I see Interior w/ virtual balcony. Not sure if this link will work or not.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/booking?hasSenior=N&hasFireandPolice=N&accessCabin=FALSE&cruiseType=CO&sailDate=2017-01-03&selectedCurrencyCode=USD&shipCode=NV&hasMilitary=N&packageCode=NV03S066

Edited by ryano

That's weird

Attached is a live screenshot on my iPad right now - as if UK folks aren't allowed to book Virtual Balcony rooms for whatever reason!

Done 3 different mock bookings and none show up for Virtual Balcony rooms? Weird, will have to call them and see what's up with that

image.jpg.4dbef120c7dc24d85d33e26af4af4c4a.jpg

• 5 months later...

Kind of resurrecting an old thread here however I took a screenshot of RCCL's site to show y'all what I see

Now I have compared the 2 deck plans carefully and the only difference I can see is that Virtual Balcony rooms category has been relabelled from category J to VB

Surely RCCL wouldn't release a revised deck plan purely on a category letter changing??

288447417c36b13ab94b9241d0e6448c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums