Cancelled trip, waiting for excursion refund

lhall85917

Unfortunately, we had to cancel our Radiance trip for March. On December 4, I received an email from Royal Caribbean that our train excursion that we booked had been cancelled and we will receive a refund. So far it hasn't shown up on our credit card so I emailed the shore excursion address given in the email and received notice a day later that they received my email and it would be processed in the order received.

It is now 3 days later, we still don't have a refund on our card and haven't heard back from the shore excursion department. Our cruise deposit was refunded several days ago, but I assume this comes from two different departments. Would anyone have a phone number to call and find out about this?

Maybe try calling your credit card instead to see if maybe it's on their end (maybe like a hold or a waiting period, etc)....

I called corporate in FL (got the number from the website) for a question on a credit card hold when I got back from our cruise recently. They were very helpful.