3rd person

ssummer

We spent 16 days in a Veranda Suite with three adult family members with no problem. We had traveled together on four or five cruises previously so this was not our first rodeo. We were all between 60 and 65 at the time. DW and I had the king bed and cousin Cheryl had a roll-a-way brought in every night (she thought it was more comfortable than her bed at home!). We even had dinner served in the suite one night as we watched the World Cup Finals (four years ago). When the roll-a-way was up there wasn't much room for moving around but enough. Our butler always got it first thing in the morning and then we had plenty of room. I was never in a Silver Suite on Cloud but was in one recently on Shadow and if they are similar you should have plenty of room. should mention plenty of storage for 16 days for all three including formal night gear.

All that said, Cheryl is a real easy travelling companion and I think we're pretty flexible and adaptable. The three of us have shared "regular" balcony suites on Silversea and Regent over 10 times and it has not been a problem.

Greg

have never done it myself. But detailed discussion over dinner in La Terrazza last year with mother and two adult daughters suggested that the main issues were:

• those in the main bedroom could not get up early in the morning to sit on the balcony for sunrise
  • bathroom access, especially getting ready for dinner
  • Not enough room for 3 to get dressed at one time - they had a timetable and a phased process in the morning, but evenings were an issue
  • No space for eating in the room, especially breakfast

I think it is fine, as long as you really get on well

have never done it myself. But detailed discussion over dinner in La Terrazza last year with mother and two adult daughters suggested that the main issues were:

THREE:eek: Women in one room is a whole different ball game.

Some of the reasons three in a suite worked for us so well is that we are all early risers and Cousin Cheryl (bed closest to the balcony) is the earliest. So, no problem there.

Getting ready for dinner was easy. Ladies hit the shower first and started on their hair and such; then I got in the shower, got dressed first and went to the bar!:p The ladies met me for a drink before dinner once they had finished their preparations. Granted, on more than one occasion either Cheryl or I had to stand in the walk in closet for a moment:o.

I guess I'll just have to disagree about eating in the room:rolleyes: As I said we did a course by course dinner and breakfast (granted, continental) most every day and that was no problem whatsoever.

Yes, we do all get along fine:).

Greg