First Caribbean Cruise

Of these, the 10 days on Royal Princess is the better itinerary, IMO. 10 days on a cruise is definitely much better than just 7. Labadee is just RCCL's private island - nothing to see there - just a beach day. The Royal Princess offer 5 legit island days plus their private island Princess Cays.

Oasis is a lovely ship, don't get me wrong, but their Broadway show is "Cats" Yup 2.5 hours of people dressed up as cats singing essentially the same song. But again, it is only 7 days and the food is not as good as Princess. The buffet is not as good as Princess. Then that Royal Princess has the amazing spa and the all adults area and the specialty restaurants and the far better itinerary. Yep, I would pick Royal Princess in a heartbeat.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE!!!!

We've decided (after way too much angsting) to go with the 10 day Royal Princess Cruise. Now....what to pack lol ......

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE!!!! Especially as I think most of you were posting through your nighttime hours! You have been extremely helpful and kind.

We've decided (after way too much angsting) to go with the 10 day Royal Princess Cruise. Now....what to pack lol ......

Congrats on your decision. What a GREAT itinerary....so jealous. :)

For what is worth, I think you made a good choice. We would love to visit your country some day. The closest we've come is Tahiti.

Thank you.

And when you do decide to come to NZ ...let me know...we own/manage several holiday homes here in Auckland, Coromandel and Northland!

Arohanui

Carolynn

You have made a good choice. I hope tour cruise lives up to any expectations you have. Bon Voyage!

Princess will have ships leaving from your side of the world for your next cruise. the perks for past passengers are better than most lines.