Spa discounts

cjwhistle

I'm looking to book a few spa services on our upcoming cruise to Bermuda.

I was just wondering if they ever offer discounts on spa services during the cruise (similar to the discounts offered for specialty dining).

Should I hold off on booking anything until we're on the ship or book in advance?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Forums mobile app

Generally, the only discounts available are for port days so while you're docked in Bermuda you might be able to get a discount. Personally, I skip onboard spa services and get massages, facials, etc. from reliable providers at home.

I'm looking to book a few spa services on our upcoming cruise to Bermuda.

I was just wondering if they ever offer discounts on spa services during the cruise (similar to the discounts offered for specialty dining).

Should I hold off on booking anything until we're on the ship or book in advance?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Forums mobile app

Last year on Solstice, there were massage therapists near the spa entrance that were offering free mini chair massages. Afterwards, they offered a 40% discount on massages so I jumped on the offer and it was wonderful.

There was no such deal a couple of months ago on Reflection. I went so far as to ask at the spa check-in desk if they were offering any deals, but the answer was no.

Unless you're determined to book ahead of time, I'd wait to see if any deals were offered. You can also use your OBC that way.

Enjoy!

We were on a Princess cruise in Jan and I got the discounted 80 min massage thay was being offered that day. They automatically add 18% tip. Then they she really did a high pressure sell to get me to buy product which I did not. My massage cost 170.00. Although it was good my husband got one on the beach for a fraction of the cost and said it was wonderful.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

On the Summit last year they had a port day special for a massage and body scrub. I don't recall the cost but I booked it and it was wonderful. Make sure you attend the Spa raffle when you board as they often have draws and in the past (on Silhouette) I won 25% off any massage.

We were on a Princess cruise in Jan and I got the discounted 80 min massage thay was being offered that day. They automatically add 18% tip. Then they she really did a high pressure sell to get me to buy product which I did not. My massage cost 170.00. Although it was good my husband got one on the beach for a fraction of the cost and said it was wonderful.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

We've done beach massages on St. Kitts...$1 per minute...you can't beat the price or the atmosphere!

They generally have lower port-day pricing available and you can book that in advance (it's based on availability). You can go to their website for pricing. Their website is even worse that Celebrity's if it's possible. But, if it's available for port-day pricing, then the lower price shows up in the cart after you select a date/time.

They also used to have a price list available online, but I'm not currently seeing it. If you contact them, they may be able to email it to you. It had the standard pricing and the port-day pricing listed for all services. Not sure if Celebrity would also have the list to email out to you.

https://celebrity.canyonranch.com/canyonranch/home/index