ships with therapy pools

bubbadogmom

Hi.....

I've been going over all the descriptions on Cruise Critic but thought I'd ask here as well.....can anyone tell me which ships have therapy/thalassotherapy pools ( I so didn't spell that right :confused:).

I know Celebrity Constellation and Norweigan Breakaway do, but are there others? I really really love them and missed it terribly on the last cruise I took without one.

I'm mainly looking for RCL, Celebrity, NCL, Princess......

Thanks!

The only ships I recall having T-pools that do not require purchasing a spa pass or service are the Celebrity M-class.

No Princess ship I know of has a true T-pool in their thermal suite.

The older Sun-class and similar NCL ships have a small one in their spa, use of which requires purchasing a pass for the length of your cruise. Can't speak for other new classes of ships.

The pools in the spa on HAL S- and R-class ships are just oversized hot tubs.

By far the nicest ones at sea are on the Cunard Queens, again requiring purchasing a spa pass.

Edited by fishywood

Every time I have been able to partake of these wonderful spa pools there has always been a cost. I find it worth it. Based on my experience;

Princess-Both the Regal & Royal Princesses have the pools in their spa area called the Enclave.

Holland America-The Eurodam & Niew Amsterdam have it in their spa area's. The older ships have a smaller pool(Much smaller, more like a hot tub) in the same area as the heated loungers.

Carnival-The Magic & Breeze both have them, and I think the Dream

NCL-Epic, Breakaway, Getaway, & Star I know for sure. Don't know about the other ships.

I have a cruise booked on the Celebrity Equinox, and much to my surprise, while the ship does have a thermal spa suite, no therapy pool. However, I do understand that they have a nice adult pool area that I am sure has hot tubs, which is what these therapy pools really are-Hot Tubs on steroids.

My personal favorites were the one on the Eurodam and the Carnival Magic.