Coconuts on the Beach in Cocoa Beach

wrigley80

Yes about 4-5 yrs ago. Sits right on the beach, food was good. Seating available inside or on the patio.

I believe there was volleyball on the beach, but not sure.

Had a good time there, so I would say it's worth it.

GTO-girl there should be entertainment on Fri/Sat.

Edited by beerman2
Addition info

We ate there twice when we were there a year ago. Good food, and great location. Right on the beach. The 3 young kids with us had fun on the beach while we sat on the tables outside. (They were 12, so old enough to walk along the beach alone.) I would love to eat there again.

Claudia

I would like to know this as well.......

We will be arriving in PC a week from Friday for our Sunday sailing!!!

Cannot wait!!!!!!

We arrive in Port Canaveral next Friday as well. Our cruise on the Carnival Dream departs on Saturday. We are staying at the Comfort Inn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody. I believe we will head down there on Friday night for a drink. After being in the snow and cold all winter in Illinois it will be so nice to sit outside and enjoy the ocean breeze

eat there regularly

similar to the trifecta: Grills, Rustys,Fishlips so far as menu, casual, kid friendly and all that

has the plus side of being on the ocean rather than on the channel

the down side is they are a bit farther down the road so if you don't have a car . . . and if the breeze is out of the east you may find it too windy or too much blowing sand to enjoy the outside. In these conditions I'd stick with the port trifecta.

view1.jpg

their current web page is a bit messed up and difficult to navigate ... and has a video that does NOT provide the most family friendly image IMO ... but it is still a place we happily take visitors to.

that section of the ocean front is one of the MOST popular and there are several sand volleyball courts 'right there'

Saturday or Sunday during the day ... or during 'break' seasons, parking can be a problem and or $$

Edited by Capt_BJ

We arrive in Port Canaveral next Friday as well. Our cruise on the Carnival Dream departs on Saturday. We are staying at the Comfort Inn

Hey Brianna......I really enjoyed the review you did on your back to back, I believe it was on the Imagination/Sunshine! Are you traveling with your Dad again?

We are Platinum on Carnival but this time we are going on the Freedom of the Seas again which leaves on Sunday.

If we don't make it to Coconuts on Friday we will be waving at you from Fishlips on Saturday!!!

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Hey Brianna......I really enjoyed the review you did on your back to back, I believe it was on the Imagination/Sunshine! Are you traveling with your Dad again?

We are Platinum on Carnival but this time we are going on the Freedom of the Seas again which leaves on Sunday.

If we don't make it to Coconuts on Friday we will be waving at you from Fishlips on Saturday!!!

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Yes I am traveling with my dad on the Dream. There's no other person I'd rather cruise with.

We are having a pre-cruise meet and greet at Fishlips on Friday with our roll call. And yes I will wave at you on Saturday as we go by Fishlips.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise as well

eat there regularly

similar to the trifecta: Grills, Rustys,Fishlips so far as menu, casual, kid friendly and all that

has the plus side of being on the ocean rather than on the channel

the down side is they are a bit farther down the road so if you don't have a car . . . and if the breeze is out of the east you may find it too windy or too much blowing sand to enjoy the outside. In these conditions I'd stick with the port trifecta.

view1.jpg

their current web page is a bit messed up and difficult to navigate ... and has a video that does NOT provide the most family friendly image IMO ... but it is still a place we happily take visitors to.

that section of the ocean front is one of the MOST popular and there are several sand volleyball courts 'right there'

Saturday or Sunday during the day ... or during 'break' seasons, parking can be a problem and or $$

Thank You. I know what ya mean with that video image....lol

I think we are gonna try out Coconuts for a drink on Friday night