Imagination early boarding

Frogdogpal

I got the earliest available check-in time of 12:00. Are there earlier times? Are they strict about not getting there earlier? We have FTTF. Thanks.

FTTF, Platinum and Diamond guests are free to arrive at the cruise terminal anytime before 3pm. (4pm departure.)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

Noon is the earliest check in time.

As of Dec, Priority check in hasn't changed in Long Beach. Starts around 9:30, boarding around 11:30. In Long Beach, staggered check in is still just a suggestion.

Is this a sarcastic answer? Thank you for your help. I was trying to get opinions. Why did you bother to post? It really amazes me that there are so many helpful people on CC and some just go out of their way to be rude!

• 2 months later...

Our check in was 1:00 but as we arrived earlier and were looking for a place to sit in the sunshine at the dock. A cruise employee told us we could board earlier. We also had FTTF. We were on the ship with drinks in hand an hour early. I carried my luggage. Next time I'll get there even earlier.

Our check in was 1:00 but as we arrived earlier and were looking for a place to sit in the sunshine at the dock. A cruise employee told us we could board earlier. We also had FTTF. We were on the ship with drinks in hand an hour early. I carried my luggage. Next time I'll get there even earlier.

With FTTF, you can check in any time. The only reason you needed to pick as a time was a place holder on Carnival's computers.

OP - since you have FTTF, you can check-in whenever you get there. I believe check-in starts around 9:30.

Noon is the earliest check in time.

As of Dec, Priority check in hasn't changed in Long Beach. Starts around 9:30, boarding around 11:30. In Long Beach, staggered check in is still just a suggestion.

Same in March.

Staggered check in is still a suggestion in Long Beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums