Any pool/swimming options for a 3 year old on Carnival Valor?

valenrandy

Hello!

I'll be taking my wife and 3yo daughter on a quick cruise next week and was wondering if the Valor had any options for small kids when it regards "swimming". I have seen older photos of the ships kids area in the forward section that had a wadding pool but it appears this pool was removed during a recent refurb. Can anyone confirm this?

If that is the case and there is no more kids pool can we use a one of our flotation devices (kids body life jacket) and have her play in one of the main pools along with us?

Thanks and I appreciate your help!

I've never been on the Valor and have no experience with it... so I can't say if there's still a kiddie pool on board or not (I imagine there is, though... they ALWAYS have options for the little ones, I believe)

In regards to your question about whether or not you can bring her into the main pool along with you... OF COURSE YOU CAN!! If it's not the "adult only" pool, then anyone and everyone is allowed. As long as you are there with her, she's welcome to be in that pool!

Enjoy your cruise!

In regards to your question about whether or not you can bring her into the main pool along with you... OF COURSE YOU CAN!! If it's not the "adult only" pool, then anyone and everyone is allowed. As long as you are there with her, she's welcome to be in that pool!

Actually, only children who are potty trained are allowed in the pools. Swim diapers are not permitted.

No swim diapers allowed as SummerXU stated. I've saw the swim diapers overlooked, and wouldn't use that pool. It's frustrates me that rules aren't followed. And yes I did bring it to Carnivals attention. If one wants to make other cruisers mad, let the kid poop in the pool, it then has to be closed down, drained, cleaned and refilled. Swim diapers or any other type of diaper contains nothing when it's soaked by the pool water. Just saying.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for the responses.

She is potty trained and wears pull ups, we will see how cold the adult pool is as that may cause issues with her. Hopefully they do have a kids wadding pool if not she will just have to wait till beach day in Cozumel. Thanks everyone.

She is potty trained and wears pull ups, we will see how cold the adult pool is as that may cause issues with her. Hopefully they do have a kids wadding pool if not she will just have to wait till beach day in Cozumel. Thanks everyone.

Have a wonderful time. We've cruised with our 2 year old granddaughters. One loved the beach and the other disliked the sand. Hope all goes well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry, if she is in pull ups, then she isn't fully potty trained.