Occidental day pass

Tahina cruising

Here is some info that I received back from the hotel after emailing them about the day pass. It is $78/person which includes food, drinks and non motorized sports. The hours are 9-6. You can book book ahead of time. They sent me a form to authorize the charge on my credit card and that will book it for me.

We are going to the Occidental in April. We bought our day pass from Caribbeandaypass.com. The cost was $77 for each person. They emailed me the conformation right away. I like to be sure that we have our plans set before we cruise-makes vacation more relaxing.

• 4 months later...

OMG..you can have a GREAT beach day for 2 people for 1/2 that price (around $40), just by going to any beach! All the beaches have chair rentals...there are restrooms around, and food/drink.

Edited by cb at sea

There is no guarantee of getting chairs or shade on Eagle Beach, and just a few bathrooms. You will have a better chance of all of this and food and drink on Palm Beach. Unless you have to have a pool, I would never waste my money on an all inclusive on a one day trip to Aruba.

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed GM_GrandAruba@occidentalhotels.com this past week and I got this reply within 2 days:

"I would like to thank you for taking the time in writing to us. My Name is Alejandro Espindola I’m a Guest Service Clerk for the Occidental Grand Aruba Hotel.

Day passes are available and can be bought in advance. The Day pass has a cost of $ 78.00 for adults and kids under the age of 12 pay half price $39. The day pass starts from 9:00a.m. up until 6:00p.m. and Includes food, all drinks and non-motorized watersports.

In order to facilitate the request I have attached a Credit Card Authorization form kindly fill this out and sign it so we can process your request and a copy scan of your credit card back and front

If you require any assistance do not hesitate in contacting us, We are here to serve you!"

• 3 weeks later...

We were here Thursday April 2nd and paid $75 per person. We got a wristband and had use of the pool, beach with chairs (plenty to go around) and float rafts. We had drinks, breakfast and lunch included, the food was just ok. Drinks weren't the best, they used some type of liquid mixes...not real fruit juices for the tropical drinks. I ended up drinking cosmos with absolute vodka, these were pretty good. We did get an umbrella because the beach patrol took down someone's bag holding the spot. He noticed it had been there since 5:30 am with nobody using it. Ask if someone can help you get an umbrella. The beach was pretty crowded because this is one of two resorts that will sell day passes. For this reason Id never stay here for vacation. All of the working resort people were very nice and the beach and water was beautiful.