Multi person shuttles ready to go at FLL?

Heather1972

Hi all -

We had planned on using the tri-rail from FLL to MIA on our upcoming cruise. However, after looking at we have to take a shuttle, then the train and then the bus to South Beach... this could take awhile to save some money. Since time is money... are there multi person van/shuttles ready to go from FLL to South Beach? I don't want to book anything in advance because every time we have, we've had to wait an hour or two for them to show up even though we had a specific time for them to show up... ugh. Hubby's against Uber. We'll take a taxi if we have to but if we could just save a little bit some how?

I have used Alianza Transportation (954-347-5005) They took us to the ship in FLL and I asked about a transfer to take us to the pier in Miami for another cruise when we returned. There were 4 people and luggage and they gave us a very reasonable price, especially when divided 4 ways. They were at the pier when we disembarked with my name on a sign, and we were quickly whisked away to our second cruise. Most cruise ships offer a shuttle bus without a land tour, but it will cost more. Google review 3* but no comments, I would do 5* as I have used there services many times without incidence.

This was a few years ago so service may have changed.

Edited by Travel Daemon
clarification of recommendation

GO Airport is based at FLL and can arrange transport after you arrive - not as many going to SB so you will pay more. A taxi, depending upon your hotel location, will run about $75+tip for the cab (tell your hubby that Uber will be under $40 and he may change his mind! ;) ).