Hilton Marina

JalenR

I don't believe so, at least cant see it listed in any of their website amenities. I have been considering this hotel for the overnight stay after my cruise, and wondered the same.

It should however not cost much for a cab from the airport to the hotel, as it is not that far away.

Hey everyone! Does the Hilton Marnia have an airport shuttle from Ft Lauderdale airport?

Thanks!

They do not but a cab is only about $15.00. In our opinion this is a very good hotel and we've stayed there a couple of times.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Forums mobile app

We stayed there and did the shuttle for $8 pp. I would say that we liked the hotel, but the breakfast is $$$! I do not recommend you eating breakfast there----no free breakfast. We haven't stayed there again since then since there are lots of other hotels that are a little cheaper and offer free breakfast.

They will likely arrange a shuttle for you at a cost of about $8 pp. Personally, I would take a cab which as another poster has suggest will run about $15...you may be a tad more then that with tip but much more convenient than a shuttle van.

I have some more questions for anyone who has stayed at this hotel.

I have looked at the restaurants of this hotel and their menus, and they seem quite expensive which is often the case with in hotel restaurants. I don't mind spending the money if they are truly good restaurants and very good food, so wondering if anyone has recommendations in this regard.

Also I see Bimini Boatyard and 15th st fisheries near the hotel, but cant tell if they are easily accessible from the Hilton Marina. Again any info/advice and suggestions would be appreciated.

I have looked at the restaurants of this hotel and their menus, and they seem quite expensive which is often the case with in hotel restaurants. I don't mind spending the money if they are truly good restaurants and very good food, so wondering if anyone has recommendations in this regard.

Also I see Bimini Boatyard and 15th st fisheries near the hotel, but cant tell if they are easily accessible from the Hilton Marina. Again any info/advice and suggestions would be appreciated.

We have only eaten at the outdoor pool bar at the Hilton Marina - and while the food is a bit pricey it is good. We've had the typical wings, sliders and flat breads. Service is also quite good.

I don't care for Asian food which is why we never tried the China restaurant.

Bimini Boatyard is within walking distance and many reviewers on this board recommend it. Have not tried it as Kelly's Landing is our "go to" restaurant in this area. It is a long walk but doable - we take a cab. You will also need a cab for 15th St Fisheries - or I think you can get there via the water taxi - which has a stop at the hotel.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Forums mobile app

The Bimini Boatyard is definitely walkable, about 4 blocks, but IMO that it is overpriced and very, very average. You can take the Water Taxi from almost in front of the HM to the 15th St. Fisheries which is IMO a much better restaurant....sit outside on the casual covered deck and watch the fish swim by, ask the WT operators for their discount coupons...a tip helps loosen them up. Another one of our faves is Bravo's which is in the same plaza as the Bimini Boatyard.

Thanks for the info, I will be off the ship by 10am latest, so will be at the hotel way too early to check in. My plan is to buy the day pass on the water taxi and see the sights, so 15th st Fisheries sounds good and probably be where I go. Thanks again for the info.:)