What Carnival cruise with 1 and 3 yr old?

sunset785

We are looking to do a Carnival cruise with our then 12 month old and 3.5 year old in mid July. I am looking at the following :

Carnival Fascination 5 nights to Nassau and Half Moon Cay

Carnival Conquest 5 nights to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau

Carnival Valor 7 nights to Nassau, Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan

We have been to all ports except San Juan but this cruise is about $1000 more than the Conquest. Fascination is 45 min drive, Valor is 2 hour drive. And Conquest is 4.5 hr drive. We would tack on a day or two to the Conquest with a night or two in a hotel. Not sure what we should do at this point- Fascination is obviously the easiest to get to but the other two options give us a longer vacation. Fascination is cheapest with the Valor being most expensive. Help make this decision for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would take one with a shorter drive and lower "get there" costs! The kids won't care or know where you're going, so YOU pick where YOU want to go! Although, Valor has the better itin.....

Nassau is my least favorite place....I hardly find it worth the time!

We are looking to do a Carnival cruise with our then 12 month old and 3.5 year old in mid July. I am looking at the following :

Carnival Fascination 5 nights to Nassau and Half Moon Cay

Carnival Conquest 5 nights to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau

Carnival Valor 7 nights to Nassau, Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan

We have been to all ports except San Juan but this cruise is about $1000 more than the Conquest. Fascination is 45 min drive, Valor is 2 hour drive. And Conquest is 4.5 hr drive. We would tack on a day or two to the Conquest with a night or two in a hotel. Not sure what we should do at this point- Fascination is obviously the easiest to get to but the other two options give us a longer vacation. Fascination is cheapest with the Valor being most expensive. Help make this decision for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If the kids travel in the car well, I would take either the Conquest or the Valor, depending on the budget. I am not a Nassau fan but love Grand Turk and Half Moon is always a decent beach day.