New-to-Carnival cruiser question

flamomo

I'm an early riser, even when cruising, and regularly get up between 5 and 5:30AM.

One of my favorite things to do on a ship is get a nice big cup of coffee and go up on an upper deck to sit and read, and watch and perhaps take photos of the sunrise.

Where do I find coffee at that hour of the morning on the Carnival Paradise?

What deck do I head for to enjoy the sunnrise?

Thanks!

I'm an early riser, even when cruising, and regularly get up between 5 and 5:30AM.

One of my favorite things to do on a ship is get a nice big cup of coffee and go up on an upper deck to sit and read, and watch and perhaps take photos of the sunrise.

Where do I find coffee at that hour of the morning on the Carnival Paradise?

What deck do I head for to enjoy the sunnrise?

Thanks!

The answer to both questions would be the Lido deck. You'll find coffee at the buffet area, and at that time of the morning, there won't be very many people up and about yet. There will be plenty of open areas to enjoy the sunrise.

I love to order room service for5 or 6. Coffee and danish. Then sit on the balcony and watch a new island come into sight.

I am an early riser also. Don't order room service that early as DW sleeps in and don't want to wake her. Normally head up to Lido for a little bit and bring a tray of goodies back to the room. Sit on our balcony and drink my coffee. Juice in the refrigerator for DW when she wakes up. Can't beat mornings on the balcony.

Thanks, all.

I would love to order room service and then enjoy my coffee and the sunrise on my balcony, BUT .... I am traveling solo, and a balcony was not in my bugdet!!

That's fine, as I have cruised in non balcony cabins before, and am I am always happy to just be onboard a ship.

BTW ... is room service free on Carnival (except for a tip, of course, to the server)?

I am also a very early riser. I also love photography. Early mornings are great to roam around the ship with your coffee and see all the community areas while they are empty. I love to watch and shoot the sun rising and chat with the other early birds.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm an early riser too...during the school year my day starts at 5:30 am so I'm used to getting up at that time, even in the summer. I leave a note for DH and DS (who don't get up until after 7 usually), go down to the lido buffet and grab a cup of coffee. Once that's drunk I find a nice quiet spot and get my meditation on.meditate.gif