Explore the Ship Through Scavenger Hunt?

My daughter and I love to geocache and solve riddles. I am wondering if there are any books or posts on exploring the Oasis through some kind of scavenger hunt. Would love to have to work to find some of these great out of the way spots on a ship this size.

There is the Live the Oasis game on board. You buy the book and you get two lanyards. As you complete the areas you get buttons for each area completed. Everyday they have a trivia game and at the end there is a bigger game using the clues from the book. It was a lot of fun and a great way to see all of the ship.

Even if you don't play the game the book was great and it was a good way to get an Oasis lanyard.

My 11 year old got the book and loved doing the "hunt" and then the contest. Funniest part is one of the clues is on the ceiling of the comedy club. He couldnt go in so my husband went in one night for him during the show -- not by choice it was his last clue and we had a contest to go to...Anyway, when the comedian saw my husband come in with the book I guess he couldnt resist. Asked the DH if he expect to be bored, and thats why he brought the book. Guess it could have been worse but we got a good laugh out of it...

The book costs about 13 bucks and can be purchased on board at the On Air club on the Promenade at various times during the week. We purchased ours on day 2 at about 11am. The times are stated in the daily Compass.

The scavenger hunt takes you all through the ship. It makes you look in several nooks and crannies for the answers.

Harvey

The book costs about 13 bucks and can be purchased on board at the On Air club on the Promenade at various times during the week. We purchased ours on day 2 at about 11am. The times are stated in the daily Compass.

The scavenger hunt takes you all through the ship. It makes you look in several nooks and crannies for the answers.

Harvey

Thanks Harvey. I'm putting this on my to do list.

Do you know if this book can be ordered online to be waiting in the stateroom as a gift?

It's not showing up as an item at the online store. I would give them a call at (800) 722-5443 and ask.

We did the Live the Oasis on our May 22nd cruise. The book is 12.99 $ and solving the clues is much fun. The book came with two lanyards but we never got any buttons/pins (I heard about the pins here but we didn´t get them).

There´s a daily trivia. Most of the answers are in the book. But there are also many questions about Hairspray. We´ve participated in all trivias except for one (which we missed due to the Meet & Mingle). And we did win all :D.

On the last day there´s a game show with two teams playing against each other. You get a buzzer where you have to press A, B, C or D for the correct answer. BTW all questions are up on the screen and there are 4 answers to choose from (same for the trivias). All questions are connected with the clues of the book. We did win that too :D.

steamboats

• 6 years later...
There is the Live the Oasis game on board. You buy the book and you get two lanyards. As you complete the areas you get buttons for each area completed. Everyday they have a trivia game and at the end there is a bigger game using the clues from the book. It was a lot of fun and a great way to see all of the ship.

Even if you don't play the game the book was great and it was a good way to get an Oasis lanyard.

Do you still have the literature for the Live the Oasis hunt?